MillionaireFriends.com claims to be the best platform for dating successful and affluent singles and has a worldwide reach. The website is believed to have a subscriber base comprising of CEOs, athletes, celebs, fitness experts and many people who are popular in their respective fields. The website offers cost – free standard membership but has an option of upgrading, which can be availed by those wanting to access the entire set of available features.
MillionaireFriends.com is certainly not the most cost – effective solution if you’re looking for a companion. However, the kind of scope this site offers, would want you to shell out some cash. You wouldn’t have to pay the money upfront but it is required to use some of the key features available.
- One month membership plan: $70
- Three month membership plan: $135
- Six month membership plan: $210
For those interested, payment can be made using a credit card, check, Money order or via PayPal, based on your convenience.
If the lackluster design and layout of this site makes you feel that this site isn’t effective, you’re absolutely wrong. Once you’ve successfully registered with this website, you’d realize that this site offers quite a lot in terms of features and privacy options.
- Register with this site by providing an email ID and username of your choice.
- Design a creative and effective profile, which is good enough to grab the attention of other users.
- Check out profiles of other users or search for a match using the quick search option.
- Save your searches for future.
- Comment on profiles of other members.
- Share your first date ideas with others and know how others have tried to impress a potential partner.
- Access the website on your mobile device absolutely free of cost.
- Send winks and e – greetings.
- Premium membership allows members to send emails and instant messages.
- Premium members can also avail the services of an account manager.
- Priority Customer assistance service for premium users.
There is no doubt about the fact that MillionaireFriends.com doesn’t stand a chance against segment leader MillionaireMatch.com in terms of looks. However, when it comes to features, there is a lot to offer here. Given the fact that the top of the line subscription plan would cost $35 per month, this site isn’t bad on the cost – effectiveness front.
On the other hand, we do feel that the addition of video or voice chat would have boosted the overall impact of the site but emailing and IM do a decent job as well. Overall, this millionaire dating site is a decent service that would help you connect with some wealthy and affluent singles.